Monday 26 April 2010

Black box





I like this kind of presentation because of the complexity. Not only it is painted by water color or hand drawing, but alos the view from the top. One thing that impress me a lot is the use of design principles, the explosion from the centre formed a focal point. Nevertheless, the shadow of the darkness has inspired me for the following week texture design. What I can reference to my design is the importance of space between. We have examined the intersection of prism and played around different interconnection and spaces such as the allocation of varied subjects has presented the visual hierarchy. 



Electroliquid Aggregation

Refered to the previous quoted.

Nicole Kuepper

 "I love working with passionate people who want to help address climate change and poverty by thinking and experimenting outside the square"  




Charles Darwin

"After five years' work I allowed myself to speculate on the subject... from that period to the present day I have steadily pursued the same object. I hope that I may be excused for entering on these personal details, as I give them to show that I have not been hasty in coming to a decision." 



The quotes have been rewrited as follow,

"The passion of exploring unknown field has influenced public social view. To draw on collective wisdom and absorb all useful ideas brings the greatest invention. A great mind come from the insistency of right track and a group of enthusiast."













No comments:

Post a Comment